I bought my new car back in 2011. The whole ordeal was quite pleasant. I was a young girl with no knowledge of the Motor Industry.. It wasn't until I started working here that I realised that I was completely Ripped off.. not the point I'm getting at.

About 12 Months ago I fell ill with Glandular Fever and could not work full time anymore. I left my job and started working part time.. It took a few months (and for me to lose all of my savings) to finally reach out for hardship (i took out the insurances so I should be able to use them). When I called, I was around $1800 in arrears and had explained my situation (I was not yet faving repo). When I explained how I was sick and unable to work full time and has sufficient medical evidence to prove this, I was called a LIAR. I was told that I was making up a story to get out of this situation.

I could not believe how a Human could treat another human this way.. I had had perfact and on time payments for a track record until this happened and now almost 12 months later I am still recovering from all of this financially.

I know I signed a contract.. But no where in the contract does it say anything about being treated like a feral animal!

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - WFG is a Great Way to Go BROKE and LOSE FAMILY and FRIENDS World Financial Group "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more