1.6K views

I bought a 2010 Tundra brand new a year ago.Second one that i have had.

When i first purchased the vehicle they set my due date for the first of the month and I told them right away that that day will not work for me due to the fact that i have alot of bills due at the first. I asked them to move it to the middle of the month and the dealer said I could call TF and they would change it. I have been trying for a year now and they still will not change it. They even go as far as calling my work and embarrassing me making it look like im not paying my payments when i religiously pay them around the middle of the month, when in reality they are not doing their job.

I have been told in person 3 times that the date will be changed, and now they are saying that I have to sign a form they mail me.

This is the first time anyone has told me about a form and I have never recieved one before.I wont be using TF again, ever.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Tito-I've never really had any of the problems I see on here...pretty sure Toyota has been around for a while...doesn't look like they will going any where soon.Not sure what you mean by "lousy", most of my experiences have been pretty pleasant.

Most of the complaints I see are from people who have fallen behind and feel harrassed when a creditor calls to collect.How is that Toyota's fault?

Dean, TFS customer service is the lousiest I have ever dealt with and that's an understatement. Its just amatter of time before it catches up to Toyota!

I can tell that you are not telling the entire truth in this situation...first-you should have picked a due date that worked for you at the dealer.Second-if your account was ever current, your due date could have been changed.

Third, Toyota Financial is not open to the public and you wouldn't have been told "in person" that your due date would be changed.

Do this...pay your bill on time, like you said you would when you signed your contract, then be polite and asked for a change if you need it-don't get on here and act like it's the fault of anyone other than yourself.Thanks.

BS tomuch Bs Again and again we had to do some thing for toyota .there charge 30% moor then valum I made a ballon payment of $2600 on a Toyota tundra as I was being deployed overseas( I am a Major in the AF Reserves.) I was told not to worry that I could and would resume payments when I returned.Well in the meantime because I skipped a payment even though I had made over a 3K payment in advance.

Toyota ruined my credit. I have had issue credit cancelled and my credit score dropped over Toyota.

i have owned 2 Toyotas and have never missed a payment.I will never finance a car thru TOYOTA again!!!!

dude, you are a ***.I also bought a Toyota and had the same issue.

They sent me a form and by the next due date it was changed.

You expect me or anyone else to believe you have been trying for a year?You must be smoking something mighty strong.