5.0
Additional Fees

I was a comaker on a lease for my daughter.My daughter got behind in her payments and it hit my credit report instantly.

I decided it would be better for my my credit if I purchased the vehicle. Never in my life have I experienced this much of a lack of communication. My credit union sent a letter of payoff to Toyota last month on the 21st. I was not aware of the extra step of visiting the dealership to pay the sales tax.

I did that separately. The told me they overnighted the authorization and the odemeter reading. They did not. As a matter of fact Toyota Financial is still calling me telling me I am behind on payments, 15 times, they have called me to tell me I am late on payments.

Oh and Katie at Toyota Financial who continues to call me with no ext or last name to tell me she needs my documents...that never have arrived at my home; they assured my they have sent them two times already. Every time my phone rings my stomache churns, it's a never ending nightmare. It's as though they don't want you to do the right thing.

Really Toyota?I am completely sick of your incompetence and your lies!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of scion xb from Toyota Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyota Financial to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was that they ruined my credit report. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyota Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Maybe you should be more upset at your irresponsible daughter.