**WORD TO THE WISE FOR CURRENT TOYOTA FINANCIAL CUSTOMERS WHO PLAN ON USING THE GREAT LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM OFFERS IF YOU HAVE MOVED, MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL IN A STATE THAT USES TOYOTA FINANCIAL AS OPPOSED TO SE TOYOTA FINANCIAL**

Mine is a very different complaint! I actually had two very pleasurable leases thru Toyota Financial while I lived in Colorado. The 2nd lease is up in a little over a month & I've been contacted several times about a very nice Toyota Financial Loyalty Rewards Offers. In fact, I had all but signed my 3rd consecutive lease which, with the Loyalty Rewards Program, would give me 3 months with no payments. GREAT! Where do I sign? Excuse me? What's that? You have GOT to be FREAKING kidding me, right? NO?! Since I now live in Florida I no longer am a Loyal Customer for Toyota Financial because I would now be forced to go through Southeast Toyota Financial and they don't recognize ANY offers from Toyota Financial because they REALLY are two completely different companies! Since I get NOTHING from them and EVERY Automaker has some pretty attractive lease deals there is no reason for me to stick with a Toyota and simply go with the automaker currently offering me the sweetest new lease deal. Granted I have NOTHING but good things to say about Pedersen Toyota in Fort Collins Colorado OR even Toyota Financial and it's not really what you could, or would, call a "bait & switch" with the Loyalty Rewards Program because it IS available to me but NOT here in Florida! I was going to "have Toyota Financial Contact me" box on the form for this site but there's nothing they can do about it! I guess in 2 months or so I will see my 2011 Toyota Corolla that I turn into the local Toyota dealer in the rearview mirror of my new Hyundai Lease!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16, 2014.

Comments

Guess I have this to look forward as well...can hardly wait, given that I am having NOTHING but problems with TFS with my current lease...what a nightmare.

SETFCustomerExperience
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States #828771

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had. I would be happy to review options and go over any questions you may have.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

J.