**WORD TO THE WISE FOR CURRENT TOYOTA FINANCIAL CUSTOMERS WHO PLAN ON USING THE GREAT LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM OFFERS IF YOU HAVE MOVED, MAKE SURE YOU ARE STILL IN A STATE THAT USES TOYOTA FINANCIAL AS OPPOSED TO SE TOYOTA FINANCIAL**

Mine is a very different complaint! I actually had two very pleasurable leases thru Toyota Financial while I lived in Colorado. The 2nd lease is up in a little over a month & I've been contacted several times about a very nice Toyota Financial Loyalty Rewards Offers. In fact, I had all but signed my 3rd consecutive lease which, with the Loyalty Rewards Program, would give me 3 months with no payments. GREAT! Where do I sign? Excuse me? What's that? You have GOT to be FREAKING kidding me, right? NO?! Since I now live in Florida I no longer am a Loyal Customer for Toyota Financial because I would now be forced to go through Southeast Toyota Financial and they don't recognize ANY offers from Toyota Financial because they REALLY are two completely different companies! Since I get NOTHING from them and EVERY Automaker has some pretty attractive lease deals there is no reason for me to stick with a Toyota and simply go with the automaker currently offering me the sweetest new lease deal. Granted I have NOTHING but good things to say about Pedersen Toyota in Fort Collins Colorado OR even Toyota Financial and it's not really what you could, or would, call a "bait & switch" with the Loyalty Rewards Program because it IS available to me but NOT here in Florida! I was going to "have Toyota Financial Contact me" box on the form for this site but there's nothing they can do about it! I guess in 2 months or so I will see my 2011 Toyota Corolla that I turn into the local Toyota dealer in the rearview mirror of my new Hyundai Lease!

Comments

Guess I have this to look forward as well...can hardly wait, given that I am having NOTHING but problems with TFS with my current lease...what a nightmare.

SETFCustomerExperience
Deerfield Beach, Florida, United States #828771

I am sorry to hear about the experience you had.I would be happy to review options and go over any questions you may have.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

J.