Toyota calls me every day.I am only due for one payment.

Yet they call me, and if they don't get a live person to talk to, they will call anybody they have a number for. I made the mistake one day of calling from a distant friends phone, when I had wired the payment through Western Union. They now have this persons phone number, and as soon as they call my house and leave a message, they call my friends number. They tell me they are skip tracing me.

I am not hiding. I asked them, "So, if you can't talk to me (cause I'm at work), you just keep calling all the numbers that have ever called in on my account?" They said YES. For that very reason, they will never get a call from my cell phone. I don't need 2 phones getting the same harrassment.

They are so screwed up. I can't wait to finish paying this loan off in 2011 and will never buy from them again. They really need to be sued by someone who has the $$, and take them under. I hate them.

This is my 5th Toyota, and my last.I will never buy another one.

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

I get at least 5 phone calls per day from TFS.In 2008 I got an extension on my loan, and for some reason they sent me a check that said "Refund" on it, so I assumed it was part of my extension.

One year later TFS started calling me and telling me I was late on my loan. I had been paying perfectly so there was no reason. They said I had bounced a check! Then they said they had sent me a payment refund and it was a mistake on their part and consequently I was marked as late on one month payment rather than them tacking on the payment to my loan as they should have.

Cut to present day and after many many attempts at trying to get them to fix this problem, they have now charged me almost $300 in late fees and say I am one month behind, still. I want to sue. I have paid off $13,000 and still have $7,000 to go, and will not tolerate these calls. THank goodness I can turn the ringer off with my new cell phone for their 3 different #'s that they call from.

I tell everyone I can to NOT USE TFS! If anyone is an attorney considering another class action against them, I'm in!

I have all the accounting and proof of their abuse.Let's SUE THE BASTARDS!

I bought a new toyota in 2006 I prepaid for oil changes there is an expiration date on these so beware.So now the coupons are worthless they will only honor them for 1 year after the expiration date.

I feel this is a rip off due to the fact I still have 2 coupons left that are paid for and am being told they are worthless. I have kept up on my services but don't drive alot.

Costumers beware!This is totally unfair!

I hope these idiots get laid off and then lets hear them try to make a payment, then they wiill commit suicide I hope LOL

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #281210

Hey Marksmilitaria - I've seen your other comments and you are just like your name.Go find somebody else to pick on your own size.

None of you know what you are talking about. I've now paid the loan off, so I will never have to deal with TOYOTA again. And, I think you work for them, and that's so sorry, that they have to pay their employees to blog for them. hahahahahaha I never ran from them, and wasn't crying, and I'm not a deadbeat.

It's a free country, unless I live in your little brain, and I don't.Thank GOD.

Sounds like Toyota Financial pays their help to blog!

FIRST OFF, IF YOU ARE DUE FOR "ONE PAYMENT", YOUR BEHIND.NO ONE CALLS BECAUSE YOU ARE CURRENT.

TRY PAYING ON TIME ITS AMAZING HOW CREDITORS DON'T CALL WHEN YOU PAY ON TIME. OH YEAH AND LEARN TO READ YOUR CONTRACT. I'M SURE IT SAYS TO PAY BY A SPECIFIC DATE. NOT JUST WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TERMS LEARN TO PAY IN CASH ON YOUR OWN WITH OUT ANY HELP OR LEARN TO PAY ON TIME.

DON'T GET ON A WEB BLOG AND CRY ABOUT HOW YOU PURCHASED SOMETHING YOU CAN HARDLY AFFORD IN THE FIRST PLACE.:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin...

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #231477

First of all, comment #1, you don't know how to spell and why are you crying.#2, why are you screaming?

Neither one of you know what you are talking about. I am not a deadbeat, and I do pay my bill every month. I said I am due for "one" payment. Can you read?

Actually, I am a lady whose husband died of a massive heartattack at the age of 44, so see, I am not a deadbeat after all.Go scream at someone else, ok.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #225478

Sue them for what?Because they want their money you promised?

Quit crying and pay up you DEATBEAT!!!!:sigh :sigh :sigh :cry :cry :cry :cry

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #225413

Toyoda has nothing to with your trouble, it rests 100% with you.

PAY YOUR LOAN WHEN YOU ARE OBLIGATED, QUIT TRYING TO RUN AND HIDE, PERIOD!!!

yOU ARE WHAT WE CALL A WORTHLESS DEADBEAT!!!! :( :(