PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS, IT WILL TRULY HELP YOU.Toyota is full of ***, it's garbage.

These *** stole my *** car right in front of my house at 2:00 A.M.! 75% of my car's loan is paid off, never had a late payment, and the one time I do, they have the audacity to come and STEAL my *** car! No call of warning, no negotiation. I'm a very consistent customer and I expected them to be a respectful company just like they make it seem, BUT they're NOT!

When I tried to reach out to them to get an explanation, THEY WERE DISGUSTINGLY RUDE, and they didn't help me at all. One representative said, "Ma'am, if the payment is not made 7 days after you recieve your letter, the car will be sold for the amount that's left on the loan, it's already in auction." So basically they're going to take a $40,000 vehicle in perfect condition with MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN IT and sell it for a quarter of it's cost! I call ***. They would rather lose most of their money, they don't care as long as you can't have it.

All in all, if you're planning on purchasing a vehicle from Toyota, think twice. I'm just trying to help you. Companies like this should be helping their customers not harming them. And I've recieved nothing but harm.

I'd rather ride a bike than buy from this *** company.

I wouldn't even take their cars for free, even if they payed me.I do NOT recommend Toyota to anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Toyota Financial. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Toyota Financial.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Toyota Financial to other companies on our site.

Comments

Auburndale, Florida, United States #1266357

Oh poor, poor baby!It was YOU who caused this by YOU not living up to YOUR agreement YOU signed.

YOU defaulted on the contract...NOT them! They are not *** and aren't going to give you deadbeats advance warning of a repo just so you deadbeats can hide or destroy the car. Your contract tells you not making payments turns on the repo machine. There's your advance warning.

Nobody stole your car...YOU gave it to them in a repo as a direct result of YOU not making payments on time.

Playing the Blamethrower game doesn't work here.Look in the mirror...that's who you blame!

Newark, New Jersey, United States #1251083

Customer service reps are rude and not professional.They say they will put notes on the account but don't.

No one knows what the other is doing.

Toyota has the worst account receivable department i have ever dealt with they have $1,000 say they can't find even though i sent proof they have it.My car is currently up for repo due to the balance.

Savannah, Georgia, United States #1220697

Did the same thing to me last year, I was late and owed six months, took my car to auction the next day before I could retrieve it because I had to pay it off to get it back.Then they put it on my credit as a repo.

I am disputing it now.Took me forever to get the lien taken off my title.

to Anonymous Savannah, Georgia, United States #1220702

I had to drive to Atlanta and make appointment to get my car back.It was a nightmare.

Never again !!!!Will I use this finance company.

to Anonymous Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States #1226801

It's not your car until you pay off the loan.