Toyota Rewards Visa:

Well first I will say I tried using my rewards that I earned at the Ira Toyata in Danvers, I make the appointment, bring my car in, and a half hour later they tell me they don't have the part.

Then today I try making an online payment and the website isn't working. I try all day. The due date is today. I call and they tell me regardless I will get a late payment and to call back next week to try to reverse it. How fair is that???? I have had it with Toyota and their Visa Card. I will pay this off and I will never buy a car from them again nor will I ever use their credit services again. Their customer services is absolutely rude and useless!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1254699

THIS IS THE WORST, WORST, WORST, CREDIT CARD I HAVE EVER, EVER, EVER, HAD. I AM 47 YEARS OLD WITH EXCELLENT CREDIT AND HAVE HAD THEM ALL.

MY FAMILY JOKES THAT THIS CARD IS NOT RUN BY "COMENITY BANK" BUT "COMEDY BANK", AS IN THE JOKE IS ON YOU.

NOT ONLY WILL THEY CONSTANTLY FREEZE YOUR CARD FOR "YOUR PROTECTION", SEND YOU A CARD WITH THE "WRONG" EXPIRATION DATE, LIE TO YOU ON THE PHONE, BUT ALSO BE THE NASTIEST AND MOST UNPROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THEM RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bronxville, New York, United States #609965

I had my bag stolen from my car; my bank info, credit cards, etc. I call Toyota visa informing them of the theft, and they say "no problem, we will cancel your card...yada yada yada." I remind them I have a due date in 2 days, but I won't be able to make a payment since my bank account was locked due to the theft.

They say fine, call us back and we will *** the fees. So I call back, after receiving a letter 2 days after the call telling me they reduced my limit due to the late payment. I remind them of the previous conversation with the csr and the new csr tells me that it is automatically generated by their systems to lower limits due to late payments. The csr then tells me she will put in a complaint to some other dept, and I should receive a letter whether or not the limit was reinstated.

Today I got that letter, and it says "we cannot increase your credit limit due to your late payment." Seriously?!?

:roll I just went over this with them. As soon as the card is paid off I will no longer do business with them, so they would have one less customer to screw over.

To the previous complainer; really? Blame Toyota Visa because your local dealer didn't have a part?

Arrogant. Sounds like your not computer-savy; you didn't say specifically why their website didn't work... You don't have Adobe installed? Computer too old and slow?

Lost of internet connection?

I LOVE THE Toyota Rewards Visa; great phone/customer service, they credited instantly when a online merchant was shady. Easy to use, never had a hassle. Their online payment system is easy to use.

Credits/payments are applied next day. Sure, it has the normal same-o interest rate, but its nice to earn more points when spent at the dealer, and yes I drive a Toyota.