I purchased a Toyota RAV4 two years ago. I paid an additional amount for replacement tire coverage.

At first I was glad I did. Bad tire, had to wait two months to be re-imbursed.

I have made all my payments online and way before they are due. They made an additional electronic funds transfer that was unauthorized. I spent four hours on the phone yesterday on hold and being hung up on.

I was not rude and did not yell. They deny taking out $484.79 even though I have proof from the bank they did. My account shows I need to make another payment.

Three payments for one month when you are not beyond is ludicrous.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER TOYOTA---I would walk first!

Comments

3 times I have had Toyota Financial claim that they have not received a payment that they did, even with proof from the bank it has now been a year and the problem is still not fixed on my credit report. i will NEVER buy another Toyota and hope that word will spread about the horrible customer service Toyota Financial gives.

I hear you, I am waiting to see if their errors show up on my credit report. Everytime I call in to ask about my record, I get a new story.

I don't think anyone of their customer service reps tells the truth. They hang up on you and tell you something different each time you call. I cannot trust them that they say they did not report me to the credit report agency, so I will have to wait and see if it shows up.

What a nightmare. It was all due to their own mistakes with my loan pay off.

#119287

Man I feel your pain...I was so angry at a mistake they made...which caused them to report me late 3 different time to credit agencies. I yelled at the poor woman on the phone...I had to fax written letter to them explaining it was their error...they fixed...finally shows up on credit report.

I was so angry...my blood was boiling! I hate their customer service...will NEVER FINANCE WITH THEM AGAIN.

behind not beyond