They left me with nothng. Not one cent to live on.

I'm not saying that what I did was right, or justified, but I just want you to know what private companies can do, because the "it can't happen to me" attitude fails, when it does happen to you. I thought such a thing only happened in cases of drug smuggling, or tax evasion.

I was two month lapses on my car payment, and they reposed it. I was paying 19 percentage interest on it, and going through a separation, and I am having a tough time paying my mortgage(yes we got into an adjustable rate). In the hierarchy of priorities, it fell below my other obligations.

I called them, to make payment arrangement, when I got next paid. And agreed to pay the two months I owed, plus 400 in towing and storage fees. When I went to pay, I discovered, they wanted three months worth of payments, and 600, which when taken together was, more than my pay check.

So I gave it up for a loss.

They sold my car (god knows what they did with my person items), and sued me for the remainder.

Not being the best at this sort of thing, I let it happen, thinking that at worst they will take out a portion from my paycheck.

Today I discovered they took everything I had in the bank, my entire paycheck, leaving with me no options.

No, I didn't do right, but does the punishment fit the crime?

Should I not be able to pay the mortgage? Feed my family? Because I couldn't pay a 19 percent car loan?

Yes, I'm ashamed of falling behind, but their crime is far worst. (And just know, I'm not asking for money. I'm going shamefully ask my father for help for food and gas.)

Jefhrusko@gmail.com

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

ranita

When we sign on the dotted line we give them so much authority.It might be legal but I hate it happen to you.