Toyota Financial Services.Wonderful, yes they really don't try helping you once you get behind.

They will ask you why you are late but you tell them your hours were cut back they don't really care. I'm trying to figure out if they know you going through a bad spell, why they would want to repo the car, sell at auction and send you a bill with all the fees. They must make money on that too. They don't offer to refinance the loan which would make me current and keep making payments....no that would be too easy.

You would think at 14% interest rate they would want to keep the loan in place. They will sell you a car no problem (push,push, push). It's a shame as I do like Toyota's but will never buy a new or used one again after this. I had a VW Jetta financed through Credit Acceptance Corp which I though might be a bit shady but they did work with me when I got a bit behind.

Do not use Toyota Financial Services....they will nickel and dime you and you will end up paying more (late fees, charges to pay bill) etc.

They will come get my car and I will spend many years giving them a bad name as they are the worst.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Transamerica *KEEPS* Your FFIUL Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking dirty little secret of Universal Life policies: you LOSE all your policy's cash value when you croak. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more