:? I have always paid my bill in a timely manner, and at least 90% of the time, I pay more than the regular amount. Usually the payment was posted in 2-5 days from mailing.

In November I sent payment two weeks early. Two weeks later, it had still not posted. I called and service was polite. Two weeks later, still no posting. "Oh, gee. The post office lost it." Maybe. I went on line and made a payment,being told that it would post immediately. I had to call to get assurance that the payment was being processed! "Yes, it is there." Two days later, no payment was posted.

I had to call in a third payment and had to agree to a $5 charge for the service - to now protect my credit rating. Each step of the way I contacted customer service. I asked for my $5 back, considering the record of my calls, etc. I was told that the interest accrued over the period since my first mailed check five weeks earlier was small. I responded, "Well, it sure did defeat the whole purpose of having mailed in a payment early." I got my $5 back three weeks later. BUT -

NOW the computer has tacked on $52 of interest,and the customer service rep says I had made no payment for 8 weeks prior to the phone call! The supervisor has not called back as I was told, and this last rep says one must wait days before getting a call back. Notice, there is never supervision in the call offices when you call in, unlike at my work places.

There is no reason to do business with companies that don't recognise good customers. I will report this everywhere I can so we consumers know who appreciates us and who doesn't.

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

It's me again. No, Toyota Financial never responded. FTC has this complaint now.

:roll

Me again with a followup: Never did get a call back from a supervisor ..