Ona, West Virginia

having hard time and on unemployment trying to make my payments they call 6 times a day late at night 7 days a week going to start recording them and putting in the time and date.

do not finance with them they charge you interest everyday you are late and its outrages interest anyway.

i am only a few days behind and they never stop even when you tell them payment is in mail they have another rep. call you 6 times a day 7 days a week if i ever get this one paid for i will never buy another Toyota

Not to be rude people but the "Anonymous" person who posted the original complaint.The interest is assessed per the contract you signed.

A "Simple Interest" loan is used in 85% of all auto loans with ANY lender.

So take the time to listen, understand, and learn from what the representatives are telling you, instead of flying off the handle.I did get a very nice representative who took the time to help me understand after I submitted my own complaint on this website.

Waaaaaahh I'm late and not paying my bill.(sob, sob) They call me during legal hours.

( sob, sob) you are just as dumb as the people who post invalid complaints.Fight for new laws not against meeting your financial responsibility.

this comment is to smarter than pissed@tfs;Your comments and tone are typical of TFS, your CEO must be proud; is that what your paid to do all day; get on the consumer web sites and harass already unhappy customers??? Be sure you get all the web sites there are many. Maybe you should get off the web and go to a customer service class.

your attorney may not be that good at what he does cause they may contact you 1 time a day, but they can call all day if you don't answer. wise up!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

BTW They are only allowed to call you once per day. Otherwise it is considered Harassment! I was told this by my Attorney and Toyota's Corp Office!

Here is a good # to call 703-561-7212 Corporate complaint fax# 310-468-3501

cont'd: DoES anybody have a number I can call

thats NOT the 1-800 toll free nb.> I'd be very

I'm trying to contact a HUMAN BEING at Toyota Financial, and all I get is an exasperating list of voice menu's that don't pertain to the subject I'm calling about.My payments for the past 2 and half years have been made by EFT from my long time checking account.

My checkbook was stolen from my home subsequent to a residential burglary and I had to close

the account. I need to get a hold of Toyota

and explain the situation.

My payments are quite current, but like I said, I'd just like to get a hold of a human being at Toyota Financial.:eek

camrygrl wise up and pay your bill. :grin

it is perfectly legal to call between those hours in fact they can call from 8am - 9pm.its federal law.

so don't complain about the company, complain about the laws.

also if you know they call then call them back so they don't have to call you again..its pretty simple.

I thought this site was a corporate complaint site.After reading what has been written, I feel sorry for Toyota.

They deserve customers who follow up on the commitments they make when they buy a car.

Pay your bill or give them back their car, stop whining!

Yet if they were in hardship times they would want people to be nice to them. Ps. If ur late these reps get a commission everytime u make a payment with them that's y they push so hard :eek

I too have suffered harrasment at the hands of Toyota Financial.Times are tough...after decades of never missing a payment, I am behind.

My wife, who worked full time for our entire married life now cannot because of health problems - problems made worse by the harrassment rom Toyota. Toyota calls 6-8 times a day and doesn't ever leave a message. The first call comes in a couple minutes after 8:00 am, and the last one comes a couple minutes before 9:00pm. Sometimes they call 4 or 5 times an hour.

I wonder - do the individuals who are making these calls and or programming the autodialers realize that they are literally killing people? Is this the moral standard that applies at Toyota? Maybe it's no mistery why they continue to say that their cars "cannot" be at fault...their electronics "cannot" have bugs. That's just arrogance.

We have our heat down to 62 degrees, our groceries are coming from the kindness of family. There is nothing I can do to get current, except keep plugging away at finding a new job.

But sometimes I wonder why I bother.They can have the car back when it clears probate.

I am going through the same thing, but my car wasn't a lease.There are alot of people unemployed, and doing the best they can and I'm one of them, I have made all my payments, to find out that Toyota Financial says I owe them $1100 in interest from extensions, which I paid, so I make a payment on the interest until I can get this matter cleared up, to find out they now put interest on top of interest and a late fee.

I have read the comments and you people have no right to judge someone until you have walked in their shoes. When you go without food just so you can make a payment to keep your car , then you can judge me and the other writer.

I guess some of us are'nt as blessed as the egg-heads who have nothing but bad things to say.I agree Toyota Financial does not care about their customers.

Hey Terry and "You shouldn't have bought this" ...maybe lose your job, or maybe be self employed with no health insurance and one of your children needs medical care then see how long you can keep current on your bills you SNOTTY JUDGEMENTAL spoiled brats!

Who are you to lecture anyone, you don't know the situation. Instead of giving the stooopid blah blah pay ur bills and this won't happen ***, try instead to see that it doesn't matter how someone became behind on their bills, but that it is NEVER ok for companies to harass you. Toyota will call over and over, they leave no messages, when you answer they hang up. The auto dialer of some 3rd party companies Toyota uses are used to HARASS nothing more.

They want you annoyed and frustrated so you pay your bill.

To the origianl poster, the best thing you can do to help avoid these calls, is to call toyota financial customer service number when your bill is due and explain your situation, tell them when you do plan to make a payment. It probably won't stop all the calls, but your account will be noted that you contacted them...

that is if you talked to a competent rep.good luck

When this is over you won't be able to buy another one of anything on credit anyway, so that is a useless threat. I guarantee you that FORD or GMAC credit will do the exact same thing

Here is a tip for you, when you make your payments on time, you don't get anymore phone calls.

is this website just for dumbasses who don't pay their bills and wonder why thy get harassed?If your rate is high it is because YOUR credit sucks.

If they call you it is because YOU have not made a payment.It stops as soon as YOU take responsibility for YOUR debt.