OK I AM GUILTY OF GETTING BEHIND SOME CAR PAYMENTS (DUE TO BOTH MY LOSING MY JOB) BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE TO FIND OUT EVERY TIME I CALL TOYOTA AND SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE I GET A DIFFERENT DOLLAR AMOUNT I OWE.THIS IS WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS...I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH TOYOTA AND I WILL LET IT BE KNOW THAT THE COMPANY TOTALLY DISREGARDS AMERICAN CONSUMERS WHO GIVE THEM THEIR HARD EARNED DOLLARS!

I WILL BE SURE TO PASS THE WORD TO ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH SUCH A SLIMY, DIRTY COMPANY.I PRAY TO SEE THE DAY WHEN TOYOTA LOSES CONSUMER SHARE AND IT GOES OUT OF BUSINESS.

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

i understand i work in a company that provides arrangements for people that are going through rough times and need the help unfourtunately we are not a financial dept for a car company but i see and hear whats going with everything and it is hard too bad we all cant ban together and demand refinancing help through toyota its sad the way you feel like they dont give a *** about whats going on they just want you to pay up.....effing heartless

I agree with everyone who will never do business with this comp again.as soon as i pay off my car..

that is it. i was 4 days late with a payment after doing business with them for 12 years. They call 3 x's a day and harrass me. then they had a guy call at 7:30 a.m and harrass me and I was not up to date with my payments.

they are not customer friendly at all.NEVER AGAIN