This is the worst company to ever go through. DO NOT WORK WITH TOYOTA FINANCIAL SERVICES.

They do not have good customer service at all. My corolla was 80% paid off. I missed one payment and they said they would work with me. Next thing I know, I hear a tow truck and I look out and see them trying to take my car.

When I called to see if I can get the car back, they refused and would not work with me. On top of that, they completely ruined my perfect credit. Do not waste your time with TFS.

Worst company ever!!!!!!! They do not care about their customers and will say one thing, but go back on their word.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toyota Financial Auto Loan.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 14, 2017.

Comments

Pure garbage of the highest degree! It was YOU who missed the payment and as such, it was YOU who put the bad mark on YOUR credit!

YOU knew the possibility of a repo existed because YOU were late. Paying on time is not optional. That's what YOU agreed to do when YOU signed the contract!

Again, what s bunch of pure garbage from another whining, wailing deadbeat blaming everyone else but themselves! The repo was the consequence YOU brought on YOURSELF when YOU decided to not pay YOUR payment!!!