A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement.I can tell you that will not happen!

I paid off my loan with a excellent history, they sent me the title (see Attached for Title), dated Nov 2016. Then they sent me another bill for $300. I disputed it saying they were incorrect and I wished to dispute the additional payment, they continued to harass me with phone calls about the additional payment. They filed a 30, 60 & 90 day late notice on my credit report, all after I had been issued the title (see attached for Credit report).

This lowered my credit score by over 100 points. All of this was over a single payment of $300 that was in dispute, and after I had a good payment history for 6 years for a total of over $20,000. I finally paid the payment just to get them to stop the harassment, but what really frustrates me the most is that I was a loyal customer and long time advocate of Toyotas and I was treated like this over a single payment that was in dispute. I filed a complaint via Toyotas customer service department, and another via the Credit Agency's Experian, & Equifax.

They have taken no action other than to comment via letter, we looked at your file and have found it to be accurate. I called the individual dealership where I purchased my Toyota and they told me they couldn't do anything as they all just work for Toyota.

Toyota could care less about a long time customer and obviously doesn't care about repeat business.Jo Driscole

Review about: Toyota Financial Auto Loan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: I want them to remove the negative credit reports on my credit history at Zero Cost to them.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments