I needed to refinance my loan to keep my car and they wont help me !!!!I lost my job after 18 yrs and now work a job making less money.

I want to keep my car and they wont refiance so I can keep my car !!!! Don't finance through them ! I asked to talk to a supervisor and they didn't help me at all. They were very rude and not uderstanding at all.

They told me they don't have any options to help in a situation like this.They wont even give any other options to help me !

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Bobby29

This is in Reply to See Janes Car Get Repoed Walk; You must have went to TFS customer service school; their motto must be have no heart; takes as much as you can and the customer is never right no matter what...have you made supervisor yet; your comments are nasty enough you must be management; your CEO must be proud.

They cannot refinance because they are an indirect lender. Next time if you know there may be a chance you can't afford something you said you could try a direct lender.

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

THIS IS NOT VALID SINCE YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT A COMPANY THAT FINANCED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HAS NO OBLIGATION TO DO SO UNDER THE CONTRACT TERMS IF YOU FAIL.FAIL IN LIFE, FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS WHATEVER.

ALSO THE FINANCIAL COMPANY HAS NO OBLIGATION TO SAVE YOU WHEN YOU PURCHASE ITEMS YOU CAN HARDLY AFFORD IN THE FIRST PLACE. (99% OF THE CRYING ON THIS BOARD) CAN'T PAY YOUR BILL BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR JOB AND MAKING LESS GET A SECOND JOB OR SELL IT. NO ONE SAID YOU HAD TO HAVE THE NEW CAR ONLY YOU. THATS LIFE.

SORRY JANE IF YOU THAT DUMB TO REALIZE THAT. I BET...

YOU ONLY BUY WHAT YOU CAN'T, THEN YOU PLAY BY THE OTHER PERSONS RULES. YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE THEM UP AS YOU GO. NO WHERE IN ANY CONTRACT IS IT STATED "IF I BECOME A LOSSER YOU MUST REFINANCE MY ACCOUNT REGARDLESS OF WHAT MY CREDIT LOOKS LIKE OR EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A DIRECT LENDER. YOU MUST MAKE THIS IN OPTION BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET A SECOND JOB.

HOPE YOU LIKE WALKING...

GREAT EXERCISE!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

#205448

What kind of comment is this and who are you to say it's not valid?

Toyota will not refinance as people are loosing their jobs.I have excellent credit around 850....I lost my job and my car is 393 per month and I asked them to refinance.

I think you whoever you areneed to think before you open your mouth.I'm so tired of ignorant people...

:grin if you plan on complaining that they wont refinance your loan you should complain about your bank too.Bad credit doesn't help.

You know when someone says I stepped in SHHHH it, you don't follow do you?

Thats why you are complaining about them, your bank doesn't want to follow.You should post only valid complaints on this blog.