Toyota Financial has been calling me for a year looking for a Landscaping company.every time i tell them to please remove my phone number from that account.

The last 5 times I asked for a supervisor whom every time promised my number would be removed from that account but yet they continue to call me. I have never had an account with Toyota. I keep telling them I am not the landscaping company they are looking for. They keep asking me if I had just got this phone number.

I tell them every time "yeah just recently - about ten years ago". They won't even tell me where they are calling from so that I can send them a written certified letter to get them to stop harassing me. I called them and told them to stop calling me and to call the proper number for whom they are looking for. It took me 30 seconds to google up the landscaping company and found out that the landscaping company had the same number except for 1 digit was 1 number different.

I gave them the number that they apparently could not find to call and it took me 30 seconds to find it.

they have been wasting their time calling me for a year.How *** is that?

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Read This to Learn How WFGers RIP YOU OFF! World Financial Group "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..." Read more Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more World Financial Group - Ffiul Review from Oakland, California World Financial Group "FFIUL AGENT GUIDE SUMMARY OF CHARGES It's me Liquid, I post this not to damage them or to applaud them but just to have an official guide out there. I..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more