THIS POST IS FOR ALL THE CONSUMERS THAT WANT TO CRY I MEAN COMPLAIN CAUSE THEY CAN'T READ THEIR BILL OR A CONTRACT AND UNDERSTAND WHAT A FINANCIAL OBLIGATION IS.A DUE DATE IS A DUE DATE.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT MEANS YOU HAVE YOUR PAYMENT PAID TO THE COMPANY BY THAT DATE OR YOU CALL THEM TO WORK OUT ARRANGEMENTS. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "GRACE PERIOD" YOUR CONTRACT DOESN'T SAY YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN TERMS OR THAT YOU CAN PAY WHEN YOU WANT OR INVENT A MADE UP "GRACE PERIOD". I REALLY DON'T THINK HALF OF YOU REALLY WANT TO EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO BE BEHIND. THE "ECONOMY", "HARD TIMES", "DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY".

THOSE ARE NOT REASONS WHY YOU ARE LATE SO STOP WRITING ON THE BOARD THAT IS WHY YOU ARE LATE AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN. "I CAN'T AFFORD THE CAR", "I AM A CONSISTENTLY BAD PAYER", "I DON'T WANT TO GET A TEMP JOB WORKING AT MICKY D'S WHEN I CAN JUST WAIT FOR UNEMPLOYMENT", TRY THOSE. THEY EXPLAIN YOUR ROLE IN THE MISSED PAYMENTS. I HAVE HAD AN EXTENSION AND I REALIZED THAT: HELLO, YOU CAN'T JUST DRIVE FOR FREE.

WOW, HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE TO THINK THAT WOULD BE THE CASE. "OH THANKS, I GET TO MISS 4 MONTHS OF PAYMENTS AND YOU WOULD NOT CHARGE ME INTEREST WHILE I AM A BAD PAYER AND I CONTINUE TO DEPRECIATE THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE THAT THE COMPANY HAS SECURITY IN". YEAH, GREAT IDEA. WRONG!

NOTHING IS FREE. I THINK EVERY KINDERGARDENER KNOWS THAT. I ALSO DON'T SEE A CAR AS AN INVESTMENT. FYI IF YOU BUY A CAR IT LOSSES VALUE AFTER YOU SIGN THE CONTRACT.

IF YOU SEE THAT AS AN INVESTMENT YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF THE STOCK MARKET. THE COMPANY HAS IT AS A SECURITY FOR THE INVESTMENT ON YOUR LOAN BECAUSE THEY WILL MAKE MONEY OFF OF OUR LOANS, NOT ON THE CAR. I DON'T KNOW ANY COMPANY THAT WOULD INVEST IN A TOYOTA CAMRY AND KEEP IT CAUSE IT WILL BE WORTH A LOT OF MONEY SOME DAY. IT'S NOT A FERRARI.

K.BE A RESPONSIBLE CONSUMER AND YOU WONT HAVE SO MUCH TO CRY, I MEAN COMPLAIN ABOUT.

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Kittanning, Pennsylvania, United States #1249871

I called them, they said there is a 10 day grace period?? so you kinda stink it up, "*** looser".

Caloocan, Manila, Philippines #919962

You better learn that you must operate within the laws.Toyota has lied to me.

I did a voluntary surrender and they said I would not owe nay money.

Now i will seek damages.We will see who is wrong.

Los Angeles, California, United States #687726

Honey, you better go to school and learn how to write.Do you know what commas and periods are?

And your spelling is something else.

KINDERGARDENER ???

do u have any info or reasons why toyota financial would forge a document?? cause they did

Bobby29

This comment is to Anonymous: Wow you sound like an educated but hostile person; why dont you take some of that knowledge and post some information people can actually use; you say your not from TFS but you seem to have their mentality and temperment; maybe you should apply you could be a manager right off, your temperment seems to fit.

#193458

:upset ;) :grin 8) :p :sigh :) :roll :eek :? :cry :x :(

Aerostone

Dont read it if you dont like it.I had my car taken.

I had it for 5 years, I got laid off a few times from work, I have other things happening and not the money to support every responsibility I have. That is not crying, its called reality and there are A LOT of people, hard working people who are losing everything.

So maybe you should get your head out of your *** and take a *** look around.Dont judge other peoples problems, christ.

Didn't read the contract....

Yeah, I guess I did not.

I just looked at the total amount owed( which always goes down on the printed statement, but never the "current" amount owed)

With Interest, the loan was a bit over 16 grand.

Toyota financial has cashed over 200 dolllars above the contracted amount.

But yet they argue that I owe them another 3G!!!!?????

first off, Pissed@tf- i don't work the company, if you read all the crying on this board its all about as stated above that they blame the economy.so get over ur self dummy!

im sure u have cried about something on here since your so pissed.. and if you read what i posted u would realize that I said "I have had an extension" that would imply ownership and going thru the same process u cry babies go thru. as for u naysayer i understand what a financial obligation is so if I did fall in to the situation that most(if not u)cry about, then I would have a clear understanding of what I owe and work to resolve my obligation thru payment or voluntary surrender if need be. which is an attempt to do that but i would not cry that the company tried to swindle me cause I was a dead beat!

and angry lease holder u are right the web page is not the most hi tech but the first time a person told me that there is a 2 day delay from the time i logged on I would be sure to be in 2 days before not cry about! k!

grow up stop fuking up the economy lossers!:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin ...

TOYOTA FINANCIALS AUTOMATIC PAYMENT DOES NOT WORK ITS A GIANT PLOY TO CHARGE YOU LATE FEES AND PRETEND ITS YOUR FAULT.This company needs a revamp, and as far as I'm concerned every sales rep you talk to on the phone needs to be fired.

I've had messages from them that you can't even understand.It's ridiculous, I plan on letting everyone know whose interested in a prius that the money saved on gas mileage will be paid in random penalties they decide to tack onto your account for no reason.