I am extremely frustrated with Toyota Financial.I paid off my car loan with TFS on April 10, 2010.

I was told that if I sent a certified check that I souold receive the lein release with 3-5 business days. It has been 20 days to date and I still have not received the lein release. I had to rent a car, because my car registration in another state expired and in Virginia, you must have a lein release in order to register a car. My rental car fees will exceed $ 700.00 before this is all said and done.

I have called TFS every day since April 12, 2010, and all I hear it that it was sent to me on April 21, 2010.

I will never do business with them again and I am filing a complaint with my Attorney General's office.Angry in VA

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Similar experience here...paid off a vehicle I had financed through them on 7/19/10, today is August 23...

Called a couple of weeks ago - said I needed to sign a release because third party payer's funds reached TFS after mine. NO NOTICE. They won't overnight anything even when the scre up...

Buyer is out for a late registration fee and blaming me.AG Office, here I come - BS company.