I am extremely frustrated with Toyota Financial.I paid off my car loan with TFS on April 10, 2010.

I was told that if I sent a certified check that I souold receive the lein release with 3-5 business days. It has been 20 days to date and I still have not received the lein release. I had to rent a car, because my car registration in another state expired and in Virginia, you must have a lein release in order to register a car. My rental car fees will exceed $ 700.00 before this is all said and done.

I have called TFS every day since April 12, 2010, and all I hear it that it was sent to me on April 21, 2010.

I will never do business with them again and I am filing a complaint with my Attorney General's office.Angry in VA

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

Similar experience here...paid off a vehicle I had financed through them on 7/19/10, today is August 23...

Called a couple of weeks ago - said I needed to sign a release because third party payer's funds reached TFS after mine. NO NOTICE. They won't overnight anything even when the scre up...

Buyer is out for a late registration fee and blaming me.AG Office, here I come - BS company.

World Financial Group - CONVERSATION W/WFG EMPLOYEE STATEING ANTI-AMERICAN VIEWS. World Financial Group "WFG is a complete joke. I myself have now as of yesterday been targeted to be recruited twice now. Both experiences were that of a greedy, uneducated individual with no..." Read more World Financial Group - FFIUL: Transamerica *Keeps* All Your Money When You Die World Financial Group "A shocking little-known fact of Universal Life (xUL) policies: you LOSE your policy's entire cash value when you die. This is true of Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL)..." Read more Pacific Tycoon - The Truth about this Ponzi Scam Pacific Tycoon "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more