1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

Wow.I have been reading some of these reviews and 100% agree that these people should be locked up for not only overcharging for their vehicles..

But being pushy, dishonest and unsympathetic to their customers.. I got laid off from my job as well and have found many over charges on top of my almost $400 month payment. I would not recommend them to anyone.. and I think anybody who works in the customer service industry needs to possess skills to keep customers happy..

these people are so rude and trust me when I tell you customers are there last concern. It's all about the money peeps; but please be smart and do not purchase vehicles from Conicelli... you will be so sorry! and I'm sorry to all the people that got screwed over....

I am disgusted with them and they're gonna get what's coming to em..Spread the truth.

Review about: Toyota Financial Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

YES...SPREAD THE REAL TRUTH!

Here is that TRUTH: It is YOU who voluntarily accepted the terms of the deal when YOU bought the car.If YOU thought it was too expensive, YOU could have walked away.

Instead, YOU accepted it! Another TRUTH...YOU agreed to have them finance YOUR purchase. They agreed to supply the money and YOU agreed to pay them back. They did their part but it is YOU who is failing to do YOURS.

Yes, all they care about is THEIR MONEY because YOU agreed to use it! Bottom line to all this is very simple. YOU are behind in YOUR payments thus causing collections consequences. YOU can't stand those consequences which YOU bring upon yourself.

All YOUR whining here is nothing but a smokescreen because YOU can't stand the consequences YOU caused.

That is a very obvious and transparent FACT.Another FACT is, I'll tell you ahead of time...I don't work for them!