I have been dealing with Toyota Financial since first of June (2011)to correct a failed payoff."Antonique" (in MD.

center), stated to expedite payoff on Toyota loan & fast release of title, the final payoff must be sent in the form of guarenteed funds(cashier's check or money order) and mailed to the P.O. Box in Carol Stream, Ill. She was informed that our postal service was questionable, and did not provide a physical address where the payment could be Fed Ex'd. The payment was sent priority mail (as she recommended) with delivery receipt on June 4th and has never been seen since.

After numerous postal searches, and contact w. Toyota, I learned there are different call centers...you will never talk to the same person twice....and there is a physical address in Iowa or Idaho where pmts. can be fex ex'd. Due to the b.s.

regarding how to process the payoff efficiently, I sent the full payment through the online payment center, then, faxed a copy of my online bank statement showing the funds had cleared to the attention of the Escalation Team to expedite the process of releasing the title. I also requested the title not be sent via mail (the title is located in AZ) and was required to set up my own Fed Ex acct. with my credit card. Once secured, I faxed a request stating the "economy" fed ex be used but was iqnored and the title was sent expedited/overnight.....$20 more than I wanted put on "my tab".

It is past the 90 day wait period to file a loss on the cashiers check to receive reimbursement. My bank sent a declaration letter by fax to Toyota (att: "Supervisors Group") on Sept.1, to relinquish rights to the check should it ever be delivered to Toyota. It is Sept. 13th, Toyota Cust.

Serv. verified receiving the fax but cannot determine if the letter has been notorized and sent yet.

I am waiting for a call back from the "supervisors group" since my call time exceeded the 2 min.limit.!!!

Review about: Toyota Financial Loan.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments

We have financed 3 vehicles through Toyota Financial and have never had an issue! I prefer to use them. Website changes are easy to set up, payment changes are easy to set up, and the person contacted has always been able to help me if I had a question.

Good luck to you, I have had nothing but problems dealing with Toyota.If you're waiting for a supervisor to call you back, from experience they don't.

They also go back on what they say.

Toyota has been the worst company I have ever dealt with and I plan to get rid of my Toyota so I won't have to deal with them in the future.I've owned a Mercury and a Ford, they were easy to deal with.