1.2
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

And I do mean all costs!BEWARE OF THIS ON-LINE BILL PAY SCAM.

Paid our bill on time, on line, as usual. Prompt gives you various amounts to pay. I clicked on the correct button, got a confirmation of that amount and then a subsequent e-mail informs us of a payment that is $500 more than the confirmation statement. This is a disgusting way to hold on to the consumer's money because of your mistake.

People, take screen shots of all confirmation payments because actual payments may vary. In a big way. We are seniors on a fixed income ; even if not, it is reprehensible and deplorable. We discovered the error on our bank statement, called immediately and were told the overpayment would be credited to our account in 3 business days.

It is now five and still no refund. Have been on the phone with a script-reading robot that will admit zero wrongdoing and claims there is no record of our call but a request for the refund is being processed and will be sent by check within two weeks. DUH! Does this add up?

Seriously?

And in a one hour conversation, not even an apology from either rep.You need some integrity repair.

Review about: Toyota Financial Auto Loan.

Preferred solution: I want the overpayment due us and promised plus the same interest rate Toyota Financial charges us..

I didn't like: Not willing to help consumers, Fraud, Customer service is poor, Hated it.

Had an Experience with Toyota Financial?

Comments